Visit Cenetron in Austin, Texas
Cenetron is located in exciting Austin, Texas, the Live Music Capital of the World and home of the University of Texas. We’re excited to share our city with you!
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) is Austin’s only airport and is located on the southeast side of town. Staying near the airport is not recommended due to heavy commuter traffic. During rush hour, it takes about 45 minutes to get from the airport to Cenetron. Without traffic, it’s about 30 minutes. Uber, Lyft, local taxi services and car rentals all offer reliable transportation to and from the airport.
- TownePlace Suites Austin Northwest by Mariott is brand new and steps from Cenetron’s door. Built to host Austin FC soccer fans, TownePlace is also a short walk to Q2 Stadium, Hopsquad Brewing Co. and TopGolf. The corporate rate is a flat rate (may not be the best deal depending on day booked).
- Westin Austin at The Domain: The Westin is located on the outer perimeter of The Domain and is geared more toward business guests. While still within walking distance of restaurants and shops, it’s a quiet location for a work trip.
- Lone Star Court by Valenica Group: Traveling for business but decided to bring the family? Lone Star Court is for you! With its nostalgic cowboy décor, live music and outdoor amenities, Lone Star is a great way to get your Texas fix.
- The Archer Hotel: The Archer is a boutique hotel located in the middle of The Domain’s bar and restaurant scene. With an onsite spa and restaurant, it is the ultimate upscale business trip/getaway combo.
- Aloft Austin: Aloft at The Domain is clean, quiet and modern. Located near some of the best restaurants, it’s also on the quieter, relaxed side.
The Domain has a number of great places to eat, including:
- North Italia: Italian chain with amazing food and an expansive wine list.
- Flower Child and True Food Kitchen: Health-conscious fare, including vegan and gluten-free options. Both are great spots to grab lunch or a light dinner.
- Yard House: American fare, draught beer and plenty of sports on TV. This is a great option if Austin FC is playing or you don’t want to miss your favorite team’s game.
Other nearby Austin staples:
If you have some free time to spend in Austin, check out 6th Street. Known mainly for its vibrant nightlife, 6th Street offers a plethora of bars and food destinations, comedy clubs, historic sites, and secret speakeasies.
South Congress Avenue (SoCo) is famous for its First Thursday event and tons of retro Austin restaurants and hotels. P6, located in The Line Hotel, is a great spot to grab a sunset cocktail and watch the famous bats fly out from under the Congress Avenue Bridge (reservations recommended). After that, catch a show at a local best-kept secret, The Continental Club, or learn to two-step at the nearby Broken Spoke on South Lamar Boulevard.
We love our Cenetron clients and are always thrilled to welcome you to our hometown.